There is no doubt about this fact that the best way to get your brand noticed is through the various online social media channels available today. Most businesses and social media marketers are turning to Pinterest to manage their businesses’ social media content.
Also, social media channels are an excellent way to get noticed by numerous at once; however, it is also easy to be overwhelmed by the endless streams of the content. So, let’s find out how to post on Pinterest to get the most out of it for your brand.
With more than 25% of the entire marketers available, they use Pinterest actively to gain their desired results, so it is, of course, no brainer that you should also be on this platform.
Pinterest is a platform that offers its users numerous opportunities to market your brands to generate more revenues with the easy-to-follow algorithm. Moreover, according to Pinterest statistics, 88% of the pinners buy the products or items they pin.
All these things and the massive numbers are the living proof of why Pinterest should be your regular occurrence in the marketing plan you make. Also, it is relatively easy to schedule pins on Pinterest in advance for weeks, years, or months to come.
You may also schedule directly from your Pinterest or may use social camp to bulk schedule Pinterest posts on various boards. Are you still confused about how to post on Pinterest? No more worries because we have incorporated numerous easy-to-follow steps, helping you to have more engagements every passing day!
How to make a Pinterest post on PC?
If you have a business Pinterest account, you may directly schedule or publish pins in advance to go up later. Pinterest also allows you to schedule pins for up to two weeks or more, keeping them in your current time zone. Thus, they do not offer you any bulk scheduling or bulk uploading option, so it saves your time and energy as well.
However, you may also use a third-party Pinterest scheduling tool to schedule your pins for days, months, and even years:
- Sign in to your Pinterest business profile using the credentials
- Tap the ‘Create Pin’ from the top left corner of the screen on your desktop
- Select your desired picture or a video you want to post on the board
- Give it a title, add a description, URL, and alt text to which you need the visuals to redirect
- Now, select the existing board from the dropdown menu. This is how you can create a new board to save the pins.
- Choose ‘Publish Immediately’ or select ‘Publish at a Later Date,’ then set the date and time to publish your pins.
How to post on Pinterest using your phone?
Pinterest is an application that is widely and mainly used on mobile phones. You may post on Pinterest using your phone by following these few simple and easy steps that will take your much time:
- Install the mobile app of Pinterest from your play store or Apple Store.
- Sign in to your account, or create a new one if you do not have it already
- Tap to the ‘+’ icon and choose a pin if you want to create a new post. However, if you need a new board, then click on the board.
- Upload a new picture from your mobile library, or you may also capture a new picture from your mobile camera within the Pinterest application.
- Give your pins a nice title, descriptions, alt text, website link, and then tap ‘Next.’
- Choose the board you want to post on, and here you are done with posting the content. Your Pinterest post is published now in your account.
How do you schedule your posts on Pinterest?
You may now ideally schedule your posts on Pinterest for years and months by following some very simple steps using your Social Champ. You may also easily schedule your complete posting calendar and leave it to Social Champ to post on your behalf on the right date and time you choose.
This gives you the perfect opportunity to work on some other marketing tasks and never miss out on the prime posting time, as they are essential for you if you want to have more and more engagements.
Once you get connected to the Pinterest boards and have added pictures, descriptions, and links as mentioned above, click on the ‘Schedule’ option right away. Also, choose the date and time you want to post. Moreover, it also allows you to schedule your posts in bulk, such as 300 to 500 posts at the same time through a .CSV file by using the Social Champ.
Let’s assume you do not want to be active on your social media account for the Christmas celebrations. You might want to spend your holiday with your friends and family or may also have some other plans.
But you need to remember that the social media channels you handle need to be regularly updated. So, you must be wondering if what is the smartest way for this – right? Make a perfect social media calendar, design your posts, and schedule them to publish on your network. This is how you may also enjoy your holidays while never missing your social media posting schedule.