Are you curious about how to conceal your phone number on Facebook? Boostiglikes is here to provide instructions.
Please hide your phone number from the public on Facebook, if you care about privacy; otherwise, Facebook friends will be able to call or text you.
If your phone number is listed on your Facebook profile, you may receive numerous spam calls, which is a major issue. If your Facebook friend list comprises of your actual friends, you can trust them, but if you have added strangers, you must conceal your phone number.
We will advise adding friends with whom you are acquainted in real life. If you don’t, you might get a lot of spam calls and your number will be given to a lot of companies and people who make spam calls.
Why is it essential to conceal your mobile phone number on Facebook?
Concealing your cell phone number will keep your pals from calling you or receiving spam calls if you don’t want it to happen. It is essential that you carry out this step in order to ensure that no one else is able to view your telephone number.
Here’s how to hide your phone number on Facebook, whether you’re using a computer or a mobile device.
Because of the rapid growth of the internet, people’s right to privacy is increasingly jeopardized. Therefore, these elements are crucial for protecting their privacy.
Use Your Computer to Hide Your Telephone Number on Facebook:
If you log into Facebook from a computer, you can hide your phone number by following these steps:
- Launch your browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, or Internet Explorer) and type www.facebook.com into the address bar.
- Visit Facebook and then click on your name at the top left of the screen to get to your personal profile page.
- New options have appeared on the Facebook profile page, such as a section devoted to your posts, a section for your biography, an area for your friends to connect with you, an area for your photos, and a section for your videos, as well as a section for more.
- Click “About” from the subsequent menu choice.
- Select “contact and basic information” from the following list.
- In the right panel, click “contact and basic details” to see your name, address, and phone number. In the section for your phone number, click the “friend” icon.
- Now choose “just me.” Only you will be able to see your phone number, and no one else will be able to.
How to Hide Your Facebook Phone Number Using Your Mobile Device:
- If you access Facebook from a mobile device, you can conceal your phone number by following the procedures that are provided below.
- Open the Facebook app on your portable device, whether it’s a smartphone or a tablet computer.
- To proceed, select the icon that corresponds to your profile.
- Then, in your profile, go to the bottom and tap “View your about information.”
- Go to the “Contact Information” section at the bottom of the page.
- Tap “edit” in the contact information to make changes.
- Tap the friend icon in the “current phone numbers” column.
- After tapping the friend symbol, you will be presented with options including “Public,” “Friends,” and “More options.”
- Choose one of the three alternatives based on your needs. If you pick “More options,” you are given the option to “just me” to conceal your phobia number.
- If you follow the steps above, your friends and other people won’t be able to find out your Facebook phone number.
It’s our goal that you now know how to conceal your Facebook phone number. If you follow the steps above, you will be able to hide your phone number on both your computer and your mobile device.
This feature’s primary function is to conceal sensitive information from online stalkers and hackers. In recent years, Facebook has made a new effort to protect its users from fraud. This has given you more social freedom.
If you find this information to be helpful, please share it with your relatives and friends on your social network so they may learn how to hide their phone numbers on Facebook.